Founded in 2003, Drama Scene specialises in process coaching in the
creative, practical & performing arts for kids & young Players.
July School Holidays
A PLAY IN A DAY
*ONSITE in ANNANDALE
Tuesday, 14 July
* Take me directly to more information for ONSITE July School Holidays.
*ONLINE on ZOOM
Students Years 4,5,6,7 & confident readers in Years 3,2
Thursday, 16 July
* Take me directly to more information for ONLINE July School Holidays.
HSC DRAMA Mentoring – IP – ESSAY – COURSEWORK
* Take me directly to more information on HSC Coaching & Mentoring.
IN STUDENT’S HOME or
FaceTime / Skype / What’s App / Zoom
For more information contact Steph on 0407 235 914.
TERM 3 Drama Scene Groups
Onsite @ School locations across Sydney
Term-Time Groups – Click on the location tab above to find group information.
* Take me directly to the Enrolment Page for Term 3 Drama Scene.
Register for an audition to be a part of our performing casts.
*DRAMA *ACTING *VOICE *SINGING *IMPROVISATION *MASK *PUPPETRY *CLOWNING *PLAYWRITING *DRAMA DANCE *MUSICAL THEATRE *MONOLOGUE *PUBLIC SPEAKING *AUDITION PREPARATION *DRAMA HOME COACHING yrs 7 – 12
- TERM TIME – Before School – Lunch Time – After School.
- PROGRAMS – Primary Drama, Mandatory Drama, K-12 Drama Workshops & Drama Clubs, Co-Curricular Drama Classes, Extra-Curricular Drama Groups, School Holiday Drama Workshops, Vacation Drama Camps.
- HSC – Drama IP & Drama Essay Home Coaching.
- DSP Inc. – Non-profit theatre projects and programs, including Drama classes and workshops for children with disabilities and children with special needs.
- Our rolling curriculum requires no previous performing arts experience
- Original programs reflect the skill levels and interests of players.
- Core skills in movement, voice, mime, improvisation, characterisation & storytelling are developed and new concepts introduced with a focus on; Creativity, Confidence, Co-operation, Communication, Co-ordination, Concentration, Collaboration.
“The object of Drama Scene Players Incorporated is to inspire and enable children and young adults to create theatre that can be an agent for change.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between the mind and the creative and performing arts. This includes (but is not limited to) drama in education, drama as explored therapy and drama for people with special needs.”
Our current projects are;
- Drama classes for children with disabilities
- Drama Scene Teens
BE SEEN AT DRAMA SCENE – Drama Coaching, Drama Classes, Drama Workshops, Vacation Care, Teacher PD, Gifted & Talented Drama Programs, Enrichment/RFF Drama.