Founded in 2003, Drama Scene specialises in process coaching in the
creative, practical & performing arts for kids & young Players.
Term-Time Groups – Click on the location tab above to find group information.
. BOOKINGS NOW OPEN FOR NHSPA
High School Drama Audition Workshop:
JUNE 23, 2019
YEAR 6 & YEAR 5 Students: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
DS TEENS – More information on this project – click here
Announcing more places in 2019 available in our NDIS / non-profit
Inclusive Drama Group for Children with Disabilities (and siblings) –
ideal for children with a Disability or Disorder and for children on the Autism Spectrum –
click here for more information on this Drama Scene Players Inc project.
Register for an audition to be a part of our performing casts.
*DRAMA *ACTING *VOICE *SINGING *IMPROVISATION *MASK *PUPPETRY *CLOWNING *PLAYWRITING *DRAMA DANCE *MUSICAL THEATRE *MONOLOGUE *PUBLIC SPEAKING *AUDITION PREPARATION *DRAMA HOME COACHING yrs 7 – 12
- TERM TIME – Before School – Lunch Time – After School.
- PROGRAMS – Primary Drama, Mandatory Drama, K-12 Drama Workshops & Drama Clubs, Co-Curricular Drama Classes, Extra-Curricular Drama Groups, School Holiday Drama Workshops, Vacation Drama Camps.
- HSC – Drama IP & Drama Essay Home Coaching.
- DSP Inc. – Non-profit theatre projects and programs, including Drama classes and workshops for children with disabilities and children with special needs.
- Our rolling curriculum requires no previous performing arts experience
- Original programs reflect the skill levels and interests of players.
- Core skills in movement, voice, mime, improvisation, characterisation & storytelling are developed and new concepts introduced with a focus on; Creativity, Confidence, Co-operation, Communication, Co-ordination, Concentration, Collaboration.
“The object of Drama Scene Players Incorporated is to inspire and enable children and young adults to create theatre that can be an agent for change.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between the mind and the creative and performing arts. This includes (but is not limited to) drama in education, drama as explored therapy and drama for people with special needs.”
Our current projects are;
- Drama classes for children with disabilities
- Drama Scene Teens
BE SEEN AT DRAMA SCENE – Drama Coaching, Drama Classes, Drama Workshops, Vacation Care, Teacher PD, Gifted & Talented Drama Programs, Enrichment/RFF Drama.