Now in our 14th year, Drama Scene specialises in process coaching in the creative, practical & performing arts for kids & young Players.
SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS 16 – 17 – 18 – 19 – 20 – January.
TERM 1 2017 term-time group enrolments enrolling now!
Click on the location tab above to find group information.
* St Francis of Assisi – New Thursday Lunchtime Drama Scene *
NHSPA AUDITION WORKSHOP – Sunday, 18 June 2017
Announcing more places in 2017available in our funded / non-profit
Inclusive Drama Group for Children with Disabilities (and siblings) –
ideal for children with a Disability or Disorder and for children on the Autism Spectrum – click here for more information on this Drama Scene Players Inc project.
Register for an audition to be a part of our performing casts.
*DRAMA *ACTING *VOICE *SINGING *IMPROVISATION *MASK *PUPPETRY *CLOWNING *PLAYWRITING *DRAMA DANCE *MUSICAL THEATRE *MONOLOGUE *PUBLIC SPEAKING *AUDITION PREPARATION *DRAMA HOME COACHING yrs 7 – 12
- TERM TIME – Before School – Lunch Time – After School.
- PROGRAMS – Primary Drama, Mandatory Drama, K-12 Drama Workshops & Drama Clubs, Co-Curricular Drama Classes, Extra-Curricular Drama Groups, School Holiday Workshops, Vacation Drama.
- HSC – Drama IP & Drama Essay Home Coaching.
- DSP Inc. – Non-profit theatre projects and programs, including Drama classes and workshops for children with disabilities and children with special needs.
- Our rolling curriculum requires no previous performing arts experience
- Original programs reflect the skill levels and interests of players.
- Core skills in movement, voice, mime, improvisation, characterisation & storytelling are developed and new concepts introduced with a focus on; Creativity, Confidence, Co-operation, Communication, Co-ordination, Concentration.
“The object of Drama Scene Players Incorporated is to inspire and enable children and young adults to create theatre that can be an agent for change.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between the mind and the creative and performing arts. This includes (but is not limited to) drama in education, drama as explored therapy and drama for people with special needs.”
Our current projects are;
- Drama classes for children with disabilities
- Drama Scene Teens
BRINGING THE SCENE TO YOU – Drama Coaching, Drama Classes, Drama Workshops, Vacation Care, Teacher PD, Gifted & Talented Drama Programs, Enrichment/RFF Drama.
“Vacation Care Programs Inner West“, “School Holiday Drama Workshops Sydney“, “School Holiday Programs Inner West“, “School Holiday Camps Inner West“, “Inner West School Holiday Drama Workshops“, “School Holiday Programs Sydney“, “School Holiday Camps Sydney“, “Drama Camps“, “Drama Kids“, “Holiday Drama“, “Holiday Activity“, “Petersham Drama“, “K-6 Drama“, “National Curriculum Drama“, “HSC Drama Monologue“, “HSC Drama help“, “Inner West Drama Classes“, “Paddington Drama Classes“, “Annandale Drama Classes“, “Drama Children“, “Drama Teen“, “School Holiday Drama Classes“, “Petersham School Holidays” St Francis Drama Scene