Founded in 2003, Drama Scene specialises in process coaching in the
creative, practical & performing arts for kids & young Players.
Term-Time Groups – Click on the location tab above to find group information.
Claim CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER when enrolling in ONE SEMESTER (2 Terms 2020)
New in 2020: Musical Theatre
Petersham (Taverners Hill): 5.00pm-6.00pm
DS ACTING ON SCREEN
High School aged Drama Scene
Wednesdays, Terms 1 & 2
Petersham (Taverners Hill): 5.10pm-6.30pm
BOOKINGS OPEN NOW FOR NHSPA
Drama High School Audition Workshop:
JUNE 14, 2020
YEAR 6 & YEAR 5 Students: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
HSC Drama Coaching – HSC Drama Essay – HSC Drama IP
DS TEENS – More information on this project – click here
Register for an audition to be a part of our performing casts.
*DRAMA *ACTING *VOICE *SINGING *IMPROVISATION *MASK *PUPPETRY *CLOWNING *PLAYWRITING *DRAMA DANCE *MUSICAL THEATRE *MONOLOGUE *PUBLIC SPEAKING *AUDITION PREPARATION *DRAMA HOME COACHING yrs 7 – 12
- TERM TIME – Before School – Lunch Time – After School.
- PROGRAMS – Primary Drama, Mandatory Drama, K-12 Drama Workshops & Drama Clubs, Co-Curricular Drama Classes, Extra-Curricular Drama Groups, School Holiday Drama Workshops, Vacation Drama Camps.
- HSC – Drama IP & Drama Essay Home Coaching.
- DSP Inc. – Non-profit theatre projects and programs, including Drama classes and workshops for children with disabilities and children with special needs.
- Our rolling curriculum requires no previous performing arts experience
- Original programs reflect the skill levels and interests of players.
- Core skills in movement, voice, mime, improvisation, characterisation & storytelling are developed and new concepts introduced with a focus on; Creativity, Confidence, Co-operation, Communication, Co-ordination, Concentration, Collaboration.
“The object of Drama Scene Players Incorporated is to inspire and enable children and young adults to create theatre that can be an agent for change.
Our mission is to bridge the gap between the mind and the creative and performing arts. This includes (but is not limited to) drama in education, drama as explored therapy and drama for people with special needs.”
Our current projects are;
- Drama classes for children with disabilities
- Drama Scene Teens
BE SEEN AT DRAMA SCENE – Drama Coaching, Drama Classes, Drama Workshops, Vacation Care, Teacher PD, Gifted & Talented Drama Programs, Enrichment/RFF Drama.